I have served clients across Arizona Territory communities since 2000. My real estate career began almost by chance — my family and I relocated to Arizona and I was working with a broker to help find homes for my parents and grandparents. This experience peaked my interest and I expressed my desire to enter the real estate field to my broker — I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to hire me if I obtained my real estate license. I did and then I was soon selling new construction homes from an office in a model home. This was the catalyst for my success.
Life Outside the Office
When I am not working, my time is spent with my wonderful husband (my best friend), four children, and five grandchildren. I am proud to play an active role in my community and have been involved in ministry for over 32 years.
Building a Reputation for Great Results & Efficient Services
From the beginning of my career, I have kept customer satisfaction at the heart of everything I do. Whether you want a big backyard for your growing family or the perfect retirement home, I will work with you to find that special property. Throughout the years, I have fostered a reputation for having a genuine, fresh, and upbeat approach to working in this often cut-throat industry with both clients and my fellow REALTORs.. You can count on me to maintain open and honest communication with you throughout every stage of your transaction.
I understand how important it is to work with an agent who takes time to get to know you, your goals, and desires for your new home. I can help with scheduling inspections, repairs, and provide well-qualified vendors to assist with any additional needs the Buyer or Seller may need. I am always available to my clients to answer questions, address concerns, and lend a helping hand. This has helped me build a loyal client base — over 70% of my customers are repeat and referral customers. In my 23 years, I’ve received many honors including – REAL Trends- Ranked as one of America’s Best Real Estate Agents, top 1% in the White Mountains, top 1% Nationally, the highest number of transactions closed in 2015-2020, the Chairman Award, Diamond Award, and the Pinnacle Achievement! I work hard to be the agent you are proud to refer your friends and family to!
Designations & Achievements
- Associate Broker
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Realty Executives Diamond Club
- Pinnacle Achievement International Award
- Realty Executives Chairman’s International Award
- Featured in Top Agent Magazine
- Realty Executives Arizona Territory 10% Club (Top 3 producers in the Arizona Territory Franchise)
- Top 1% of All Arizona Territory Agents
- Top 1% Nationally of All Real Estate Agents
- Closed over 200 transactions totally over 45 million in sales
- Distinguished Real Estate Designation from the Expert Network
- #1 Selling Agent for Realty Executives 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Ranked by Real Trends as one of “America’s Best Real Estate Agents”
- Closed the highest number of transactions 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Serving Communities Across the Arizona Territory
I can help you buy or sell a home or property in Arizona Territory communities including:
- Show Low
- Wagon Wheel
- Clay Springs
Why work with Crystal White?
Are you looking for a LOCAL REALTOR who is informed about the neighborhood?
- Are you looking for a REALTOR to help you get PRE-QUALIFIED?
- Are you looking for a REALTOR who is ENTHUSIASTIC and GENUINELY cares about your needs?
- Are you looking for a FULL-TIME REALTOR?
- Are you looking for an agent who believes in CUSTOMER SERVICE and SATISFACTION?
- Are you ENTHUSIASTIC and ENERGETIC about buying or selling your home?
- Are you looking for a REALTOR who is AVAILABLE when you are and keeps you informed?
- Are you looking for an Agent who has the KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE to get the job done in a timely manner?
- Are you looking for someone who is ORGANIZED, RELIABLE and PROFESSIONAL?
I look forward to hearing from you and adding your name to my list of SATISFIED clients.